Sunday, February 22, 2015

More Random Jeopardy Answers

I thought of more questions from yesterday's blog. The random jeopardy blog idea came from The Costco Connection magazine interviewing Ken Jennings. These questions are good job interview questions.

His life changed permanently when he realized he must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. He did his best catching up from his missing youth. He did his best becoming a better human being. Dependable, professional, and innovating his life. He was a good listener. He was a good guy. He was an open person; in particular, open to try something new. He listened to music, worked out at the gym, and read books. It was rare you need to tell him what to do and when to do it.

Raymond past away living a good life. He should be proud he died as a mature adult. He slipped through the cracks in school and in his early career. He stopped taking life for granted. He stopped taking life too lightly. He learned life lessons, experienced new experiences, and found new adventures some people never experienced in their lifetime. His presence assured stability in a group of people.

His favorite quotes were the following: Never stop innovating life; get up and do something, anything; and see ya around.


If I died tomorrow, how do I want to be remembered?

I'm a strong person. I'm getting stronger. I'm getting smarter, kinder, and wiser. Sometimes I hold back which I admit is a weakness. I'm working hard to stop holding back. 2015 is the year to open myself up to another level; in other words, pursue experiences and adventures outside my comfort zone. Do something new without worrying about success and failure.

I'm more sociable than most people believe. I'm a sucker for long conversations because I learn about the people and learn about life from the trivial to the serious philosophical discussion. I become interested in others.

Live my life to my fullest. Never stop learning. I believe the harder I work, the easier life becomes. The fun, the rewards, the successes, and the satisfaction are coming soon. I must be patient.


What is (or are) the misunderstood parts of who I am?

The most successful worker in a company masters the CCCP. Control, Consistency, Choices, and Proactive. A successful worker has control in his or her responsibilities and his or her environment. The worker becomes stronger and respected with more control. A successful worker consistently improves his or her performance. The output, efficiently, skills, and knowledge get better year after year. There are no same results year after year. The results are better and more impressive.

A successful worker makes good choices. He or she does the research, learns the back story, and requests assistance. He or she has the power to make choices to contribute to a growing successful company. And a successful worker is proactive seeking solutions to problems, creating new ideas, and assisting his or her team. Proactive means positive. There's always a solution. Proactive also means professional response. He or she never needs to be told what to do and when to complete the assignment. Obviously, training and management are an influence for workers to be proactive.


What is my job formula for success?

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: