Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I Blog, You Comment Wed Feb 18, 2015

I enjoy reading your comments, opinions, and feedback.

I discovered My Fifth Fear which was being a different person in a negative way. The discovery happened when one of the managers at my last job changed from a friendly, open person to a bad attitude, I take out my frustrations out on you person.



Self awareness is important in a person. The best people catch their mistakes and correct them. I wonder how many people need to call your manager out before he needs to change. --Nam Dabrowski, Albuquerque, New Mexico

We change. People change. I hope when we change we change for the better our ourselves. If people don't change actively and knowingly they become like your manager. --Odessa Murr, Newark, New Jersey

Physically, mentally or intellectually, emotionally, financially, or spiritually describe the different kinds of fatiguness. What Tiredness Are You elaborates.



Good blog. I can identify myself what kind of being tired I am. --Randall Chavarria, Newark, New Jersey

Emotionally tired. Too much being emotionally tired. I argue with my husband too many times. --Latoyia Corkery, Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky

Financially tired? Stupid. I can never be tired earning money and spending money. --Lacy Krasner, Cleveland, Ohio

The saddest day of my life happened on Tue Sep 9, 2014 titled Today Is The Saddest Day In My Life Ever. I quit my new job in two days. The reason was questionable business practices.



A sad days means happy days are coming soon. I hope for your future happiness. --Sue Nails, Plano, Texas

I can tell you so many times I quit my job days and weeks I started. Bad luck I worked at these crappy jobs. --Annika Eilers, Birmingham, Alabama

Illegal job? How and why did you quit. It sounds like something illegal. But there were Enron and WorldCom. --Lida Drury, Charlotte, North Carolina

You did a good job being a psychologist. One of the common advice given to patients needing help with their personal lives is to live their lives. Further, you live a life to be the best. You live a life not just living. Living to be better. Be aware of your surroundings. Catch your faults and stop repeating the faults. Fix the faults. Learn from your mistakes. --Andy Collinson, Dallas, Texas

That's why we don't take life for granted. We think we got a job everything is good. There are bad jobs. I'm happy you quit your bad job. You didn't stay. --Tamika Yao, San Diego, California


Roadblocks On My Life's Road listed my obstacles living my best life. I listed living at home with my parents indefinitely, unemployed, being lonely, losing my memories, physical problems, and no internet.



My roadblocks are losing my job, losing my husband, losing my cat, and losing my house. I don't know how I live life without these basics close to my life. --Mariette Shutt, Detroit, Michigan


I announced my retirement being an anime fan. I shared my Top Ten My All Time Favorite Anime Series.



I read the 10 anime series. It looks like you should have retired years ago. Anime has changed. I quit because there was too much anime. I also quit because anime was becoming less of a priority in my life. I started a family. --Spencer Robey, Corpus Christi, Texas

The anime hobby is getting younger and younger. Each year I attend anime cons in CA. I swear I see 5th graders attending anime cons. I started anime and the youngest people I saw at cons were college aged. --Colby Carbin, Sacramento, California

You didn't watch One Piece? Shame on you. --Nerissa Mountain, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Times have changed in the anime hobby. I wonder whether the anime hobby continues to find ways to earn profits. BitTorrent is an anime fan's heaven. --Noreen Leverette, Denver, Colorado


Success is like a jigsaw puzzle. Complete the puzzle to be successful. My missing pieces in Finding The Missing Pieces are finding new friends, learn more job skills, living independently, and being the best physically fit.


What're you going to do when your puzzle is completed? Are you going to find another puzzle to complete? --Charise Luebke, Huntington, New York

That's how I teach my children. What do you want to do in 2015? I ask them the question. My children [write] down what they want to do spread out in a piece of paper. Next, I ask them to cut in pieces creating their own puzzle. The piece is added to the puzzle when completed. --Charlene Doster, Honolulu, Hawaii


The San Francisco Giants won the 2014 World Series. I blogged Giants fans should hope for the best. Believe. Be positive. Did World Series MVP pitcher Madison Bumgarner read my blog and took my advice before Game 7? My Thoughts On Game 7 Of The 2014 World Series



Go Giants! --Aleshia Mateer, South San Francisco, California

I remembered seeing the final out on Game 7. It took me a long time to answer the question "What just happened?" --Zenobia Gerhardt, Kansas City, Missouri

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: