Tuesday, June 02, 2015

I Blog, You Comment Tue Jun 2, 2015

Please provide me with your comments, opinions, and feedback at feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com.

I wrote Tell Me You Games to help people socialize in a social setting and communicate in a professional setting. Some people need games to talk.



Good game ideas. I used some of your suggestions in corporate outings. I also used some of your suggestions to introduce a new employee to a new team. --Katie Bridges, Pensacola, FL

We play board games. I knew there's going to be a moment in time we're going to have to know each other outside the [dice], meeples, and workers. I suggested one of your ideas. Now we spend time socializing when we're not playing games. We go outside and do something else. --Lamar Morris, Billerica, MA

My circle of friends have been hangin out for 5 years. We played two of those games one night. Man, we opened up big time! --Jack Martin, Mesa, AZ

Good timing. We played Sports Interview. I someone improved my interviewing skills. I got an interview the next week. I got the job! Thanks for the blog sir. --Wallace Sparks, Campbell, CA

I received positive feedback from wives and old men on their sex lives. Think With Your Penis saved marriages and extended men's lifespan.



I showed my husband your blog. We have sex three times a week. My husband is 55. I'm 53. --Lisa Johnston, Ireland

I read your blog. Changes in my life were immediate. I felt more energy. Felt more happier. Saved money from buying beer. I lost 20 pounds on the treadmill. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm ready to date ladies very soon. This 60 year old stud is coming back. --Eric George, Chester, PA

Your penis blog saved us money. One, we spend more time in the bedroom. Two, we spend more time in the gym, meaning less time going out to eat and eating when we're bored. Three, no more blue pills. --Alexis Stevens, New Britain, CT

No more blue pill for my hubby. --Bonnie Joseph, Southampton, PA (and many more)

I started the read books again. Erotica. Nobody shouldn't have the excuse not to read books. Sexy books. --Jane Parker, Toronto, Canada

As a dentist taking care of my patients, I pay particular attention to the men and women who do a poor job taking care of their mouths. Poor mouths equal no oral sex. --Maurice Austin, Louisville, KY

Sex is a motivator. In all honestly, my husband takes care of himself. He looks like the man I married 20 years ago and 30 pounds lighter. I reward him with a b**w j*b --Linda Abbott, Rome, NY

There is a common saying "use it or lose it". We lose it when we stop doing it for a long time. I applied "use it or lose it" to my extended unemployment after college in 2011-2013. I lost most of my job skills such as Excel and most of my job strengths such as analysis. "Use it or lose it" applies to everything we must take nothing for granted. The feedback in Exercise Your Body From Head To Toe Inside And Outside confirms some people and I train everyday even as masters of their specialties.



I loved the way your wrote your blog. Basically, take nothing for granted. --Claire Wong, Appleton, WI

I'm a season ticket holder to the Bears, Cubs, and Bulls. I watch the athletes warm in during pre-game. I tell you they train everyday because their major league professions. They train everyday. They miss workouts and practice for an extended period, then they're out of a job. -- Franklin Martin

I think the world don't remember how to sleep and don't remember how to move their bodies. We're a bunch of lazy people sitting in front of our computers. Some of us believe we have lots of friends . . . online friends we never saw face to face. Sad world. I remember the old days we call each other on the telephone to spend days together. Most of the time it's outdoors moving around in a physical activity. --Joanne Watkins, East Meadow, NY

Sleep is my spiritual practice. Sleep was My Spirituality Discovery. If you don't have any spirituality, then join the sleep spiritual movement. It's your spiritual part of your life.



Kudos. Bravo. Having the knowledge, the conscious that sleep is my spiritual side of my life, I feel better when I wake up in the morning. --Sophia Armstrong, Grayslake, IL

I shared positives about my parents raising me when I was a child in My Parents Raised My Correctly.



I'm a regular reader of your blogs. I was waiting for some good news regarding your parents. --Ben Morton, Bergenfield, NJ

I thought my parents were the worse parents. I'm similar to you. I'm a late bloomer. I discovered many life lessons on my own. Like your parents, it was better I discovered myself. My parents would have taught me bad life lessons. --Bobby Flowers, Harrisonburg, VA

You parents are not bad parents. They were not abusive. Abusive, neglect, endangerment. Those are the worse parents. Period. Nothing else comes close to bad parents. --Celia Sanchez, Los Angeles, CA

As a social worker, you're parents are good parents. They did something right. You're not a criminal. You're not lazy. You're responsible. You have goals. I wish you the best! --Lindsay Adams

Your parents provided food on the table, shelter, and clothes. Good parents in my book. Just think of some children with at least one of those missing. --Stella Gross, Eugene, OR

Life changes daily. I shared some observations each day is a change in people's lives. Some changes are expected. Some changes happen suddenly. Some changes are triumph. Some changes are tragic. A Sample Of Changes Everyday mentions weather and beauty.



I think the best change in a person's life is wisdom. The wrinkles in my body are my life marks telling the world I changed for the best in my life. --Percy Burns, Clinton Township, MI

I remember in my 20s my life [wasn't] going to change. I liked the life then. I remember in my 30s my life [wasn't] going to change. It did and I didn't like the life then. I remember in my 40s my life [wasn't] going to change. It did and I didn't the life then. I'm in my 70s. Looking back, there was nothing I could do to avoid change. I hated my looks in my 40s. I hated my body. I hated the stress. I hated the extra responsibilities. I hated my life's twist and turns. I wised up in my late 60s. I welcomed changed. I welcomed the good and the bad in life, and the ugly. I should have smiled more. The lack of smile was my biggest life mistake. --Dianne Greer, New York, New York

Did you read "Who Moved My Cheese"? by Spencer Johnson --Jan McKinney, Apex, NC

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: