Monday, September 07, 2015

Top Ten Movies I Watched Everyone Else Must Watch, Too

Movie critics and movie historians are people who watched the most movies. Movies are their careers. The world is calmer when everyone finds more time to watch movies.

Everyone has their own favorite movie list whether it's four stars, two stars, Oscar winning best picture, indie, movie made for TV, or cult. Further, everyone has a "must watch in your life" list. The typical response to a person who didn't watch must watch movies such as Terminator 2: Judgment Day, Braveheart, Lord Of The Rings, or any Jack Nicholson movie is something like "no way, you're kidding me".

I anticipate the "no way, you're kidding me" response when people tell me they didn't watch a cult classic Clerks, Office Space for white collar workers, an action movie Point Break 1991 version, the send a shock through your spine evil Joker in The Dark Knight, and a classic movie Psycho. I watch less than .1% of all the movies movie critics and movie historians watched. I have my list of movies I believe everyone must watch in their lives. Here are my top ten movies I watched everyone must watch, too:

10. Good Will Hunting. The late Robin Williams earned his best supporting actor award. Watch the young writers and actors Ben Affleck and Matt Damon both won best writing screenplay. I watch the movie over and over again feeling much better about myself.

9. Disney Movies. I don't have any must watch classic Disney movies. My list is modern which are The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Frozen. The Frozen must watch is social peer pressure. Many people like you watch the movie. I don't want you to miss out. I'm confident Frozen meets your minimum standards for a good Disney movie you can sell it on eBay if you're dissatisfied.

8. Star Wars Episodes IV-VI. Any person must watch the Star Wars Trilogy even if you're not a Sci-Fi fan. Watch Episodes IV-VI. Done. Check the Sci-Fi movies on your movie list stating you watch Sci-Fi. The minimum trivia acquired is The Force, Darth Vader, Skywalker, and the Millennium Falcon. There's nothing loss if you skip Episodes I-III.

7. Jurassic Park. People talked about Jurassic Park the entire summer of 1993. The computer generated images and animatronic visual effects were state-of-the art at the time. Another Sci-Fi must watch movie. There are dinosaurs.

6. It's A Wonderful Life. Imagine the world without you. Life is really not that bad. The movie cheered me up during one Christmas holiday.

5. Raiders Of The Lost Ark. My first movie I watched in a movie theater. The movie was rated PG in 1981. One of my favorite all time action movies.

4. E.T. The Extra Terrestrial. Back to back Steven Spielberg directed movies. The child found his courage and strength to help an alien escape home. The movie was released in 1982. I recommend the movie for families.

3. Titanic. I watched the movie two times when the movie was released in 1997. Live the present. Jack Dawson was strong, courageous, being a gentleman, taking a chance, and never accepting "horse shit".

2. Forrest Gump. Gump was there during some historic moments. The soundtrack added authenticity. Gump lived a genuine decent life with some luck and some support from caring people.

1. Casablanca. My number one must be an all time classic movie. I choose Casablanca. Schedule a night with your significant other to watch the romantic drama with the most quoted movie lines in history. I'm sad to say I watched the movie once. Buying the DVD is on my wish list.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: