Tuesday, September 01, 2015

I Remember My 10 Year Blog Anniversary Yesterday

I listened to a podcast yesterday rebroadcasting the first episode for their fifth anniversary. The podcast reminded me Innovating Common Knowledge's 10 year anniversary--one month later. Happy ten year anniversary Innovating Common Knowledge blog!

I posted my first blog on Aug 4, 2005 titled My First Blog. I blogged a group of kids dumped a recycling bin in front of my house spilling the contents on the street. I looked forward to celebrate ten years writing blogs earlier in 2015. My highest priorities finding a job, learning new job skills, and living independently occupy my mind daily. The celebrations are delayed. The simple happy greeting is sufficient.

I'm happier, stronger, smarter, kinder, wiser, more confident, more optimistic, more positive, and more joy today compared to ten years ago. There's more innovating my life ahead. I hope my blogs get better, I get better, and the people who read my blogs get better. I hope I help people innovate their lives. I hope my blogs made a difference.

I begin posting flashback blogs starting at my 1,000th blog. I provide feedback. It's likely I have a different viewpoint. I look forward to share new feelings. Maybe I admit I made a mistake. Maybe I innovated my life what and when I wrote on flashback blog.

Thank you for reading my blogs!

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: