Sunday, February 23, 2020

Today Is A Lucky Day I Count My Blessings

Today's blog is not a bullshit blog. Today's blog is not a self-pity blog. Today's blog is not a life reset blog or a daily reset blog. Today's blog I remind, review, and refresh my good luck and good fortunate. Today's blog I count my blessings. Never forget.

*The minimums. I have shelter including a mattress and a bathroom, meals, water, and clothes. I thank my parents. My 2005 Toyota Camry runs good.

*Health. I'm in good health physically, mentally, and emotionally. I workout at the gym four days a week. I minimize eating processed foods. I review skills and learn new skills six days a week. I read books. I sleep eight hours a night. My self-esteem is strong. I'm one step closer to become a genius at the end of the day.

*Speaking of review skills and learn new skills, I have been reviewing my job skills to prepare for my next job. I review Excel, SQL, Power Query, and Power Pivot. I learn Python and Power BI. I wrote my first API which is a Twitter API written in Python. I also learn daily life skills such as tying rope knots and sewing a button. I learn past generation leisure skills such as making paper airplanes.

*Maintenance. Working out at the gym four days a week is an example of maintaining good physical health. I do my share keeping the house in good condition cleaning, vacuuming, and mopping. I review everything I have learned from the bullet above continuously. Learn by repetition. Muscle memory. I write blogs to keep my writing skills sharp.

*Minimal money worries. Steve Jobs never worried about money before and after he found Apple. Jobs lived a simple life before Apple. Jobs became rich after Apple went public.

*Leisure. Working out for physical fitness, reading books, and watching movies are my top leisure activities. I spend about 20 minutes a day reading social media. Newspapers are delivered four days a week. I minimize watching television. I minimize playing video games.

*Active life. It's hard for me to be bored. Effort is required to keep myself occupied. A person motivated to keep himself or herself occupied is half way to become successful at anything.

No comments: