Saturday, March 21, 2020

From Frowns To Happiness

Everyone has problems. Everyone. You have problems. I have problems. Trust me. There is hope. I call my problems frowns in today's blog. The frowns and I fight together. I help my frowns become happiness. Be brave. Don't be shy. I'm an open person. I welcome frowns. We solve the problems together. Happiness is the goal.

Loneliness frowns. There are good people we find to become friends. We rescue other people's loneliness. Unemployed frowns there are jobs. We must beat the unfair job hiring system. Bad luck frowns. We trust life finds a way. Nobody lives a live with bad luck forever. Likewise with bad timing frown.

Problems are meant to be solved. Bad turns to good. Frowns turn to happiness.

Update On A Past Blog

I remember another forgotten moment I should have mention in Top Ten Forgotten Moments on Feb 15, 2020. I watched four WB TV shows in 2001. They were Sabrina The Teenage Witch, Maybe It's Me, Reba, and Raising Dad. I also watched a few episodes of Grounded for Life on FOX. These five TV shows helped me through the bad months in 2001.

No comments: