Thursday, March 05, 2020

Is February The New Bad Luck Month?

The March month had been my bad luck month. The last time March was bad luck happened on 2017 when I experienced stomach flu like pains for days in multiple spurts. I admitted myself to the emergency room in April 2017 for which I was diagnosed with Acute Gallstone Pancreatitis. 2018 was a bad luck year in its entirety.

The February bad luck month started in 2019. 2019 started well with many phone interviews and an in-person interview. The jobs I interviewed were six-plus months contracts potentially strengthening and improving my resume. An eleven o'clock decision by a director or an executive cancelled my job hire at the end of February 2019. Another bad luck happened outside job searching. Mahjong is one of my hobbies. January 2019 I had been getting good luck winning more games. February 2019 I went back to getting bad luck and bad draws.

February 2020 was another bad luck month. I admit 2020 was less severe than 2019. The little delays, little setbacks, and little nuances added up. The week of February 17 went too fast I got little done; in addition, I almost got sick I went to the gym two times instead of four times. I made up missing two workouts by working out six times the week of February 24. It was the first time I worked out six times in a calendar week. Time will tell if I get sick in early March 2020. Another instance was I continued my self-training and self-reviewing job skills six days a week after I built my second desktop PC in January 2020. The little delays, little setbacks, and little nuances in the middle of February 2020 stopped the six days a week flow.

Time will tell if future Februarys are my bad luck months.

Update On A Past Blog

I was somewhat a nothing person referencing number 40 in my Top 40 Most Memorable Moments on Sep 27, 2016. My 40th moment was my boss was fired on Sep 2002. She was a nobody. The lesson was have nothing, do nothing, get nothing, be nothing, and people treat you like nothing. I was a nothing person to a lesser extent for which I didn't warrant a firing. I'm happy I'm a minimal nothing person. I must achieve freedom to remove the nothing title. I'm the George Constanza in my family unemployed and living with my parents. On the other hand, I'm working hard to earn freedom. I'm smarter, stronger, wiser, braver, and more useful today. The end of the day I'm one step closer to be a self-trained genius.

No comments: