Sunday, March 15, 2020

Instant Bullets Blog Mar 15, 2020

*Disgusting Twitch Streamer. I read a Reddit post on a person trying to make it big on Twitch. Gross. Click here for the Trashy Reddit post.



*Sailor Moon English Dub DIC Version. Click Pretty Guardians Episodes 36-40 English Dub to watch five episodes from the 1990s Sailor Moon English dub on TV. Say hello to Serena, Amy, Raye, Lita, Mina, Darien, Luna, and Artemis.

*No Empty Handed To A Party. Here are some suggestions to bring something to a party avoiding to be empty handed: a bottle of wine, a dessert, or a potted plant.

*Add A Rock Hammer. My items for my next workplace cubicle: duct tape to represent old-school; blue painter's tape to represent new-school; a nickel to represent Thomas Jefferson's life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness; two dice to represent life chances in terms of percentages; a bottle of WD-40 to represent trial-and-error or never fear failure. The newest item is a rock hammer to represent the wisdom from the movie The Shawshank Redemption.

I also add an empty tea kettle to represent a Bruce Lee wisdom. He said, "Emptiness the starting point: In order to taste my cup of water you must first empty your cup. My friend, drop all your preconceived and fixed ideas and be neutral. Do you know why this cup is useful? Because it is empty."

*Strong And Confident Self-Respect. If I mess up, then I mess up my way. Take responsibility. Self-respect.

*Kilometers To Miles. 3k is 1.9 miles. 5k is 3.1 miles. 10k is 6.2 miles.

*Suggested Lube For Intimacy. System JO, Pjur, Uber, and Wicked. Avoid the cheap lube from drug stores and supermarkets.

*Bay Area Gardens To Visit List. Filoli at 86 Canada Road in Woodside, CA. UC Berkeley Botanical Garden at 200 Centennial Drive in Berkeley, CA. Ruth Bancroft Garden at 1552 Bancroft Road in Walnut Creek, CA. Hakone Estate and Gardens Japanese garden at 21000 Big Basin Way in Saratoga, CA. Municipal Rose Garden at Dana Avenue and Naglee Avenue in San Jose, CA. I visited Hakone Estate and Gardens multiple times.

*California State Parks To Visit List. Auburn State Recreation Area in gold country in Auburn, CA. Moss Landing State Beach along the Pacific Flyway and Highway 1 in Monterey County, CA. Mono Lake Tufa State Natural Reserve 13 miles east of Yosemite National Park on Highway 395 near Lee Vining, CA. Pigeon Point Light Station State Historic Park on Highway 1 between Santa Cruz, CA and Half Moon Bay, CA. Portola Redwoods State Park in the Santa Cruz Mountains. I day hiked at the Portola Redwoods State Park.

*My Best Advice For Couples. My past advice for couples to be together long-term was the correct match. Is person one and person two a match? I discover my best advice for myself and for couples. My advice is be useful. Person one is useful. Person two is useful.

*A Woman And Her Vagina. These vagina symptoms can happen. A woman can be allergic to semen. It's called a sperm allergy or semen allergy. I'm not a doctor. A simple remedy is an over-the-counter allergy medication. A serious allergy requires treatment from a doctor. A woman suffers from vaginismus when the vagina muscles contract during vaginal penetration.

*Friends don't let friends drag him or her down. Friends don't let his or her friends drag himself or herself down. Agree or disagree?

No comments: