Saturday, March 13, 2021

My First Inception Like Dream

My dream last night was like the dreams from the movie Inception (2010). The base dream contained two levels below the base dream. I call the base dream Level 1, the first dream below the base dream Level 2, and the second dream below the base dream or the dream below Level 2 Level 3.

The Level 1 dream took place inside a big room the size and shape of a football field viewed vertically. I'm on the near-side end-zone. The farthest far-side is the opposite end-zone. The surface was natural grass. A jumbo jet with four engines was the size proportional to the football field. The jet prepared to take-off on the 30-yard line near-side. The jet lifted off on the 30-yard line far-side. The number two engine exploded. The jet landed at a 45-degree angle propped up at the nose section unexplainably on the 15-yard line. People exited below the tail.

The Level 2 dream took place in a cool autumn countryside surrounded by small hills and trees without leaves. I sat on bleachers like the bleachers at a high school football field. There was no event. Few people attended. All parties practiced social distancing due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Level 3 dream took place at my old neighborhood on a cold rainy night. I was at the Cupertino side of the San Jose and Cupertino cities border. I exited my car parked on the curb to the right in front of a retail building. It was the only retail building in the neighborhood surrounded by single family homes.

I came back to Level 1. Four repairmen arrived to investigate and to repair the crashed jet. They asked me questions. One question was, "Why are you here?" My answer was going to sleep. My dad and brother appeared at the 5-year line near-side with a ladder and level tool. The gaps or holes on the level tool to hold the level with hands were used to attach the level on the ladder unexplainably.

I woke up.

No comments: