Monday, March 15, 2021

Timeout Good Raymond Mar III

Blogger's note: Today's blog is posted at Innovating Common Knowledge and at Finding Raymond Mar.

Blogger's note two: Today's blog is overdue. The vacation happened in Dec 2020-Jan 2021. I was supposed the write the blog in Feb 2021.

I took a vacation from Dec 20, 2020 to Jan 15, 2021. The last time I took a planned vacation was Jul 14-19, 2015. I blogged the Jul 2015 Timeout Good Raymond Mar. I took an unplanned vacation on Apr 6-21, 2019 Timeout Good Raymond Mar II. Honestly speaking, I forgot about the Apr 2019 vacation. I discovered the Apr 2019 vacation when I searched for past Innovating Common Knowledge vacation blogs. Was my latest vacation overdue?

The short answer is yes. The long answer is no. My Dec 2020-Jan 2021 vacation was not a 100% vacation. It was not 100% fun. I job trained on some days. I caught up watching documentaries. I sold eBay auctions. I cleaned the house. I cooked the meals. I wrote blogs. I job searched. I exercised. There was work to be completed. I was responsible for my obligations.

I didn't take life for granted. I learned lessons from 2007 Was Actually A Bad Year, The Year Was 2007, and Top Ten Wisdom Acquired In 2007 I Failed To Follow. The Dec 2020-Jan 2021 vacation was the correct 2007 Summer Sabbatical.

Update On A Past Blog

I want to update three blogs I wrote in Apr 2019 with a COVID-19 pandemic perspective. The first blog is The Homeless People Rolled Too Many Snake Eyes written on Apr 8, 2019. I wrote more homeless people are not the stereotypical losers and laziness. There are too few opportunities for the homeless people. The fewer opportunities, the fewer chances to find shelter and to find a good paying job. I can rewrite the title to "The Homeless People Have Fewer Chances To Roll The Dice." The fewer opportunities, the fewer chances to roll the dice.

The second blog is Global Fatigue written on Apr 14, 2019. I wrote we're tired because there is too much to do. I have low confidence the world recovers from global fatigue during the pandemic. I have low confidence the world is ready for normal life pre-pandemic. Most people recovered from global fatigue incorrectly. The pandemic fatigue replaced the pre-pandemic global fatigue. No fatigue recovered.

The third blog is Win A Few, Lose A Lot written on Apr 27, 2019. I wrote the opposite of the common success wisdom "win a few, lose a few" is true. There are less people winning the fewer and more people losing a lot more during the pandemic such as unemployment, businesses shutting down, homelessness, and fewer opportunities to satisfy the global overpopulation.

No comments: