Saturday, March 20, 2021

She Doesn't Belong Here

I dreamed last night I ate at McDonalds. The McDonalds resembled a location without the indoor Playland on Homestead Rd. in Santa Clara, CA. I parked my car perpendicular to the building and shading from the sun. I ordered two McChicken sandwiches and a small coke. My finished order was four plain toast and between seven to ten pieces of French fries on separate paper plates. I complained to the white female manager in her 20s. She corrected my order.

I sat down in the seating area to eat. Minutes passed. The manager checked on me. I said everything was okay. I played the race card. I requested to ask a personal question. She said yes. I asked, "What are you doing here? You don't belong here." She replied I'm a single mom with no education. She lives with her mom who provided babysitting and a roof over their head. I woke up.

Update On A Past Blog

I add the movie Risky Business starring Tom Cruise to the list of Top Ten Movies I Watched Late on Mar 1, 2014. I didn't behave like Joel Goodson when I was a high school teenager. It was impossible because my parents never went on vacation by themselves. I could have been exposed to materialism, prostitution, and capitalism when I was young.

No comments: