Saturday, August 21, 2021

Influence Another Person

I live a crappy life. My life changed forever on Sat Oct 4, 2008 when I realized I must grow up. I correct some mistakes. I catch up what I missed in my 20s. I seek new adventures. I experience new experiences. I earn my successes. I work for happiness. Motivation is high. Never stop learning. Never stop innovating. Innovate infinitely. If I die tomorrow, then I die as a mature adult. Fewer regrets. My obituary is better today than any day before Sat Oct 4, 2008.

On the other hand, did I influence another person? Did I change another person? Did I save a person's life? I feel I owe the world. I'm in debt to the world because there are people who influenced me; moreover, I remove people who influenced me in the past for which their influence was wrong. The people and the world saved me for whatever reason God only knows. I appreciate their help.

I hope I influence another person before I die. I change another person. I save a person's life. I make a difference to one person. I die with no debts. I die a less than crappy life. My obligation is fulfilled.

No comments: