Friday, August 13, 2021

Ten Random Blogs Aug 2021

Here are ten random blogs in order of randomly chosen. Today's blog is the second random blogs. Duplicate blogs are allowed for which blog number seven and blog number eight appeared again from Ten Random Blogs Jul 2020 on Jul 31, 2020.

1. I'm Sneaking Junior Mints Next Time I Watch A Movie (Mar 25, 2009). It was the first time I snuck food inside a movie theater. I was inspired from an article every young adult must do the nickel and dime petty crimes.

Update remark: I'm not sneaking in food for the rest of my life. Too childish for an adult. Immature.

2. Growing Up Part 2 (Dec 06, 2012). I experienced another grown up moment on Nov 7, 2012 after a job interview.

Update remark: I wrote two follow-up blogs. The first blog is a correction The Correct Growing Up Part 2 written on Oct 28, 2013. The second blog is I took the moment back The Correction To The Correct Growing Up Part 2 written on Oct 7, 2020.

3. The beer test. You have friends, co-workers, someone you just met. Who do you feel most comfortable with? The person(s) you want to have a beer is your answer. (Nov 15, 2009).

Update remark: There is nothing more to add. The blog is clear. The test is still valid today.

4. A Favor To Slow Down Everyone (Jul 04, 2007). I blogged asking people to slow down. Be patient.

Update remark: Fast forward to Aug 2021. I thought the COVID-19 global pandemic is a blessing in disguise for the world to slow down. It was short lived if anyone slowed down. The slow down pace might not have been slow enough.

5. De Anza Journal Week June 15, 2009 (Jun 25, 2009). I took a weightlifting class and a social dancing class. It was the last week of instruction before finals.

Update remark: I continue lifting weights two times a week.

6. Information And Trivia (May 29, 2018). May 2018 was a month posting pictures from my smart phone.

Update remark: Click the link to read the two quizzes on wisdom.

7. I Live To Reach The 90 Club (Jul 21, 2011). The blog appears for the second time. The indefinite goal continues today. Never stop learning. Exercise four days a week. Sleep eight hours a day. Minimize eating processed foods.

Update remark: Don't be an old fuck.

8. Go Get My Life (Jan 31, 2015). The blog appears for the second time. I wrote about a moment in my high school senior year. I talked to a classmate in her junior year. She tried to cheer me up telling me to go get a life.

Update remark: I must earn my successes.

9. I Made The Fewest Mistakes And Succeeded (Jul 27, 2007). I blogged one key to success is making the fewest mistakes. The Allies won World War II making fewer mistakes than the Axis. A baseball player is in the hall of fame averaging one extra hit a week during a season. The one extra hit or one less mistake hitting into an out is the difference between a .300 hitter and a .250 hitter.

Update remark: Make many mistakes when learning. Make fewer mistakes after learning.

10. It's Okay To Live At Home (Apr 28, 2013). There are more sons and daughters living with their parents or fathers and mothers living with their children. No problem. Times continue to be tough today from at least eight years ago. More people are unemployed. More people experience bad luck, bad timing, and bad fortunes. There are not enough pieces of pie for everyone.

Update remark: I repeat the last sentence in the blog: It's okay to live at home. Don't take the generous offer for granted. Second remark: Life is paused or life is slowed down at best. Accept it. Hope for the best.

No comments: