Sunday, September 26, 2021

Top Ten Make Me Cry

A friend told me a person who doesn't cry doesn't have a soul. Some cries no tears are necessary. The crying feeling is inside. The sad feeling is inside. The body language communicates sadness. There is happy sadness. There is sad sadness. There is despair sadness. There is frustrating sadness. The person is angry no more; the person is sad.

One day I cry success after years of earning freedom. The hard work learning new job skills, reviewing existing job skills, minimizing eating processed foods, working out four days a week, and reading books. Also, I learn life skills, experience new experiences, seek new adventures, and never stop innovating. One day I cry freedom happiness is achieved. Here are the top ten make me cry.

10. Waste Food. Hunger had been a problem yesterday. Hunger is a problem today. Hunger is a problem tomorrow. There are too many people. Every day more people can't afford food. Don't waste food.

9. Movies. There are movies I cried including Snoopy Come Home, UP!, Argo, the second time I watched Titanic, Inside Out, and The Hunger Games even though I read the books beforehand. I also cried in the anime series Fushigi Yuugi.

8. Hoarding. It's sad when I see junk inside a residence. I twist my body. I hop or jump. I bump at stuff. There are multiple counts of the same item. There's no need for ten of the same table cloth.

7. Bankruptcy Courts. One of my cousins works for the United States Bankruptcy Courts. She says work in the bankruptcy courts for anyone who wants a job to cry. There are too many sad stories people declare bankruptcy through no fault of their own.

6. Ignoring Problems Hoping They Go Away. Problems don't solve themselves. Sometimes ignoring problems work. Sometimes ignoring problems don't work. Both worked for the late Steve Jobs. One ignored problem which was cancer cost his life.

5. Too Many Or Not Enough. I continue from number ten Waste Food. There is too many people or overcrowding. There is not enough opportunities. There is not enough X to satisfy the too many Y. There is too many A and not enough B.

4. *Fill in the blank* the improbable happened and the impossible happened.

3. No Motivation. No desire. Willpower is more important than intelligence. Sometimes 50% effort makes a difference. Sometimes 20% effort makes a difference. The percentage number is a case-by-case situation. The percentage number is a judgement call. Regardless, doing anything at 0% effort is sad.

2. People Don't Admit Their Mistakes. Self-explanatory. Also, people are irresponsible. Self-explanatory.

1. First Responders. I smile. I cry. I have faith. The first responders police, fire, and ambulance save another life.

Update On A Past Blog

My Cyber Monday 2020 I purchased bare necessities at Walgreens using their online 30% off coupon. I purchased bare necessities at Walgreens' website for which I selected pick-up at a nearby store. I purchased soap, updated medications for the home first-aid kit, shampoo, and condoms.

The following week I purchased more bare necessities using a Target gift card I purchased during Target's 5% off gift cards. I purchased more updated medications for the home first-aid kit, Band-aids, bleach, lip balm, after shave lotion, and bath sponges.

Some people say my purchases at Walgreens and Target are boring. I recognize their opinion. I refer to my blog Money And Life on Sep 12, 2019. Cost of living is going up. Inflation is present. There are costs to maintain a healthy life. There are costs to maintain a clean life. Smart consumers find ways to save money on bare necessities. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is not boring. A person who feels good is an attractive person.

No comments: