Thursday, September 09, 2021

A Procedure To Stop Insanity

There are many mismatches in life 24 hours a day. There is a mismatch every second. A first date ends up as the only date because the couple are incompatible. A job candidate being interviewed is rejected because the candidate and the hiring manager disagree. The man shopping for a SUV car doesn't like the weak engine. The woman shopping for a dress doesn't like the design. The oldest child chooses ballet over football. The younger child chooses baseball over sewing. One worker is good an engineering. Another worker is good at medical.

We are different. We have different jobs for different people. We have different education for different people. We are different physically, mentally, emotionally, financial, and spiritually. We have different hobbies. We have different opinions. A mismatch is a difference.

There is nothing wrong. We are individuals. There are conflicts. There are rebels. Trial and error. A mistake is a result. Something is wrong. No match. There is failure. Try again. Move on. Do something else. A mismatch is a feeling. A mismatch is a logical equation. A mismatch is a conclusion. All of the above can happen. Insanity is continuing the present path hoping for a perfect match. Sanity is changing the present path to a perfect match.

Update On A Past Blog

My parents are overprotective. My parents ignore the adult life lessons. My parents avoid serious life discussions. No life wisdom is shared; however, their wisdom is poor honestly speaking. My parents ignore my problems hoping they disappear. Fortunately, I solve most of my problems myself. The cost is I matured at a later age. Sex, penis, vagina, money, divorce, abuse, human relationships, motivation, swear words, life skills, etc. are silent. I blogged the Top Ten Lessons My Parents Failed To Teach Me on May 2, 2013 including household chores, cooking, and being professional. On the other hand, I blogged My Parents Raised My Correctly on Feb 15, 2015 such as don't smoke, buy on sale, and focus on the basics. I wrote two blogs on most of the problems I solved myself which are Top Ten Don't Be My Parents on Mar 17, 2020 and Top Ten Lessons I Learned The Hard Way on Jun 23, 2019. Some of the best problems I solved are don't take life for granted, don't hoard, never stop meeting new people, and never stop learning.

No comments: