Friday, April 29, 2022

Amazon Items For Free Shipping List No More

The pic above is a list of items I add to my Amazon shopping cart to get free shipping. The list was revised multiple times. I used the list years ago when I needed an item or items for a cheaper price. Most of the time the item or items were too cheap I needed one more item to get free shipping; in particular, DVDs and board game accessories were easy $5 or below items. Amazon used to sell auto parts significantly cheaper than my local auto parts store. I started the list to save time and to stop additional shopping. I wanted to buy the item or items, pay, and logout.

Times have changed. Amazon is my last retail store to buy goods. My city is known for package thieves. I'm comfortable paying more at brick and mortar stores for peace of mind. I use the list as a gift guide. I also use the list as a wish list. Many of the items are for hiking, backpacking, and emergency situations. I don't want to throw the list in the garbage; otherwise, I wasted my time.

No comments: