Monday, April 18, 2022

Raymond Mar One Liners 5

Muscle & Fitness July/August 2017 issue interviewed Arnold Schwarzenegger titled "Arnold" by Peter McGough. The interview inspired me to write one liners reflecting me. There is no chronological order. I write anything I thought my mind. Here is my fifth Raymond Mar One Liners. The first was written on Jun 17, 2018. The second was written on Jun 1, 2019. The third was written on Apr 16, 2020. The fourth was written on Feb 13, 2021.

The second time in the second company I worked after I graduated from San Jose State University moved to a new building.

I walked on the Golden Gate Bridge end-to-end for the first time in my life in 2011.

The first time in the first company I worked after I graduated from San Jose State University moved to a new building.

My family and I moved to a new house two-stories tall.

Spring Semester 1997 felt like the longest semester throughout my time at San Jose State University.

Spring Semester 1994 and Fall Semester 1994 were the most boring semesters throughout my time at San Jose State University.

A big positive being a child in the 1980s was listening to the King Of Pop Michael Jackson.

I hated taking English as the last period in my high school sophomore year.

I took a day class on using technical analysis to research stocks. I'm happy to say I forgot everything.

I read Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling three times.

I remember one summer day the temperature was 103 degrees. The next day 103 was the front page headline in the local newspaper.

My fourth grade elementary school I don't recall a mascot. I went to the school website. The mascot is a blue colored panther.

My sixth grade middle school mascot was the pirate. The school district changed from a pirate to a rhino because pirate was politically incorrect being violent. The school district converted the middle school to a combination elementary school and middle school K-8. The mascot is the husky.

My home mini-gym has been a success. I have maintained my weight between 155-160 pounds.

The hall of fame baseball player Cal Ripken, Jr. is my first rookie card I purchased when I started collecting baseball cards.

I discourage people taking computer programming crash courses and boot camps. Nobody becomes a profession programmer in months.

I watched President Bill Clinton's first inauguration. It was the only presidential inauguration I watched from start to finish.

I'm allergic to retail water filters. I was sick for one month. I stopped drinking the retail water filters. I recovered from my sickness immediately.

It's difficult for a new TV show to replace my all-time favorite TV show Breaking Bad. Nobody should sell their Breaking Bad DVDs.

Animal telephone was an activity my brother and I played when we were children. One of my animals pretended to telephone one of my brother's animals or vice versa for an adventure.

No comments: