Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Caution From My Stomach

My stomach acted up on the evening of Sat Aug 22, 2022. I neither felt hungry, upset, needing the toilet for diarrhea, throwing up vomit, nor nervous as if I'm teaching a class in my underwear. My stomach vibrated. Although, I might have avoided serious food poisoning on Thur Aug 18. I went to the bathroom three times on Fri Aug 19. The minor stomach irritations continued today from the food poisoning. No medications have been taken. I have been limiting my meals intake.

What was my vibrating stomach telling me? I may have found the answer. There is a common wisdom trust intuition or listen to your gut. Maybe my gut on Sat evening might be communicating a warning. I could be talking out of my ass. On the other hand, given today's current events in politics, economics, social problems, wars, COVID-19 global pandemic, and climate change, something negatively big is coming soon maximizing the effects on the global population. Be prepared.

No comments: