Sunday, February 05, 2023

Top Ten Plus Two Equals Top Twelve I Hate

Today's blog I give myself permission to hate. I give myself permission no spinning the hate to something positive. There's nothing wrong with hate. Hate may be too negative for some people. Hate may be bad towards other people. There are some people we hate. There are some moments we hate. There are some ideas we hate. There are some objects we hate. There are some opinions we hate. Be honest. Nobody enjoys everything. Nobody approves everyone. We like some. We hate some.

There was a company located in Palo Alto, CA I worked for two days in Sep 2014. The two days were the worst days of my life as of today. The business activity was border line illegal. I emailed I quit to the manager and human resources manager the evening of my second day. I felt sorry for the uneducated and the unfortunate who needed the job to make money. The top ten plus two equals top twelve are nothing compared to the two days in Sep 2014.

12. The Academy Awards Best Picture Winners. The incorrect Oscar winners for Best Picture is an opinion hate. La La Land should have won over Moonlight in 2016. Saving Private Ryan should have won over Shakespeare In Love in 1998. E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial should have won over Gandhi in 1982. Raiders Of The Lost Ark should have won over Chariots Of Fire in 1981. Star Wars IV should have won over Annie Hall in 1977. Taxi Driver or All The President's Men should have won over Rocky in 1976. The Graduate should have won over In The Heat Of The Night in 1967.

11. Anime Expo 2000. One of the worse anime conventions in the history of anime conventions. An anime convention held in Disneyland was trouble the second anime, convention, and Disney were mentioned together. Some Anime Expo attendees said Anime Expo 2000 never happened.

10. My Sister's Ex's. Full disclosure. All of my sister's ex's were losers. Most of them were idiots.

9. 2002 World Series Game 6. My San Francisco Giants vs. Anaheim Angels. Giants up 3-2 entering Game 6 at Anaheim. Giants lead 5-0 at the bottom of the seventh inning. Scott Spiezio hit a three-run home run off relief pitcher Felix Rodriguez who relieved starting pitcher Russ Ortiz. I didn't like Rodriguez. The Angels trailed 5-3 at the bottom of the eighth inning scored three runs to lead 6-5. Angels won Game 6 and won Game 7 to win the 2002 World Series.

8. Dust. I hate vacuuming dust. It's like I vacuumed dust one day. The dust came back days later.

7. Hoarding. Self-explanatory. Some people have too much junk. Too much junk requires additional time wasted to care for useless items.

6. Fakers. If you don't know it, then you don't know it. Faking something makes a person look stupid. Don't be stupid. Learn it. Research it. Ask for help.

5. Insincerely. There are some people who don't appreciate help. There are some ashamed people. There are some unkind people. I stay away from insincere people.

4. Waste Food. Self-explanatory. Buy what you need. Eat what you can. Be grateful what you have.

3. My Second Company I Worked After College. I experienced a common business wisdom: Bad companies don't exists--bad management exists. The real estate brokers were good. My co-worker in my department was an idiot. Management ignored problems hoping they disappeared. They didn't disappear resulting in staff departures.

Another wisdom I learned was have nothing, do nothing, get nothing, be nothing, and people treat you like nothing. My department manager was fired for doing nothing.

2. Job Hiring. I blame the job hiring system. A computer programmer who knows seven programming languages and acts like a jerk is more likely to be hired than a computer science college graduate. Nobody wants to train new employees. Companies want plug & play on day 1. Today's complex job hiring system is not your parent's and grandparent's job hiring system. Forget the old school good smile, good communication skills, and can-do attitude.

There are plenty of qualified and deserving domestic workers available for employment. There are too many incompetent workers employed.

Honorable mention: hot days. I sweat too easy. I sunburn too easy. There are more hot days because of climate change.

1. Me From The Day I Was Born To Sat Oct 4, 2008. I hated myself. I took life for granted. I was weak. I was naive. I was a wimp. I was immature.

I allow a positive spin. I was lucky on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I realized I must grow up. My life changed forever. The results were immediate. I purchased new clothes. I built a new desktop PC. I read 75% fiction books and 25% non-fiction books instead of 75% non-fiction books and 25% fiction books. I followed gym workout plans. I purchased a new mattress. I started to correct past mistakes. I started to catch up what I missed.

Update On A Past Blog

My retail rotation was adapted when I worked in retail jobs. Workers rotate shifts. Workers rotate responsibilities. I rotate my activities regardless of importance. My retail rotation balances my life. My retail rotation reduces stress.

I eliminate my retail rotation. I wrote about the incorrect retail rotation My Own Commentary On The Daily Life Of Raymond Mar written on Jul 31, 2013. I corrected the retail rotation I Corrected My Retail Rotation written on Dec 13, 2021. There is no retail rotation. There are priorities. Priorities can be rotated. I make a judgement call. First things first. Take everything one at a time. Multi-tasking can succeed in job interviews. Multi-tasking can fail in practice.

No comments: