Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A Realty Check

Continuing from the last Blog entry, I am experiencing a minor depression. The last time I was depressed was between June 2004 and August 2004, and the depression was really, really minor. During the time in 2004, I felt down, but not out. I felt bored and I lost interest in my activities, but I maintained my focus. I felt confused, but not lost. You know what, I feel the same way now and for the past two and a half weeks just like the time between June 2004 and August 2004. I guess I can’t blame Daylight Savings Time. *Hee, hee*

Before, I have been dealing with everything I hate successfully such that I shrug them off and my enjoyable life goes on. I know that I control what I control and I don’t control what I can’t control. It’s just now I’m not being myself such that anything I hate gets on my nerves. I was ready to burst out of anger and become the “don’t give a shit” person. BTW, you don’t want to know me as a “don’t give a shit” person xx< It’s like when Ned Flanders lost his temper on The Simpsons episode when the hurricane hit Springfield. Fortunately, I’m getting a lesson on courage. The last two and a half weeks I tell ya it’s taking a ton of strength and courage to keep my cool, do my job, and help others when people ask me X.X

Well, then. You may be asking how 2005 is going. So far, 2005 is the best year in my life. I have done a lot of new things, I have been planning ahead short-term and long term, and establishing goals to accomplish. The activities and moments worth noting include the Washington Canada Trip, buying new stocks and selling losers, meeting new people, reading lots of books, and establishing a new gym schedule. Nothing lasts forever. Perhaps it is time for me to slow down, time for me to feel down, and time for me to rethink the present.

Depressions are temporarily. (Chronic depressions require professional help.) The best part about feeling depressed is there is always an end. And when the end is reached, a lesson is learned which is what to do when the next depressions hits and how to deal with it. I think of depressions as a realty check. Use the realty check to re-evaluate your life. What can you improve? What can you change, I mean, innovate? Recheck your goals, recheck your daily activities. Is there anything new you always wanted to do? If the answer is yes, perhaps it’s the time to begin. How about establishing a temporarily schedule to help deal with the depression? For example, last week, I didn’t go to the gym. I was big time tired and not interested. Rather, I did other activities I normally don’t do or rarely do such as watch Reba on the WB. It helped a little T_T

Good luck and enjoy life! Remember, the world didn’t come to an end! (()) and :**

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: