Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Mood After Labor Day 2008

I posted a blog entry earlier about September being the beginning of the end of a year. Here is another blog on September.

My observation since Labor Day is many people are bitter and whatever. The mood is so-so meh, wanting to be alone, fatigue, avoiding responsibilities, forgetting (which has been me), doing sub-par work, being a jerk or bitch, worrying about the short-term future, and/or pessimistic. I remember seeing cars running red lights, co-workers submitting reports late, too much optimism with the current economy and financial crisis, people arguing in public or in a retail store, and people treating each other bad.

The recent current events with elections, economy, new TV season, and schools and colleges starting another year many people are still adjusting. The Olympics are over. Have the courage to keep smiling, treat others with respect, avoid arguments, move forward, and be optimistic the current problems eventually are solved. If a bad event or moment is happening, make lemonade out of sour lemons.

The current mood reminded me of January 2005. 2005 turned out to be a great year for many of us. I see the end of 2008 brings good momentum for 2009 regardless of who the next President is and whether we are in a recession or not. We are in a recession now even though the economic definition says we are not ~~

I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: