Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Top Ten Looking Forward To Do

My life is really good because I have a full time job. I'm meeting new people, learning new skills, and filling the missing skills and experiences I lack. My future is looking bright. Life is not on pause anymore. Life is on play and life is on record because I'm experiencing new experiences.

Today's top ten is my first top ten looking forward to my future. I'm fortunate I have good self-awareness such that I realize what I'm missing to live a better life. I want to live the best life. Working and earning income is a start for a brighter future. I continue the good luck and good fortune streak going for a long time. Here are the top ten I'm looking forward to do:

10. Play more board games. I have lots of board games. I have little opportunities playing. I want to create my own opportunities to play board games. Board games bring people together. And I want to organize an all night Mahjong (Riichi) tournament.

9. A new look. I want to wear new glasses that is black in color and thick frames. I have a big head. The glasses need to be wide. And I want a bald Bruce Willis look. No more hair.

8. Cooking delicious food. I want to learn more about cooking good food. I'm looking forward to cook my own tasting meals. I'm looking forward to try cooking new foods I never cooked before.

7. Live in a cleaner residence. Shoes inside the residence is prohibited. No dishes in the sink. No clutter. All the rooms are organized.

6. Influence others. I believe I can help people become better people. I want to influence others to be better. I have good ideas, good suggestions, good opinions, and good knowledge other people can learn from me.

5. Consistent gym workouts. My gym workouts have been inconsistent too long. I value physical activity important for me. I look forward to consistent gym workouts when I complete settling back into a five day work week.

4. More adventures and experiences. My life enters an accelerated and geometric upward rate learning new things. I meet more new people and make more new friends. And, of course, seeking new adventures and experiencing new experiences. Get up and do something, anything.

3. Getting people together. I want to host and/or organize gatherings, hangouts, meet-ups, and get-togethers. Some of my ideas include board games, TV shows and movies marathons, food pot lucks, hiking, intelligence conversations, and candy sampling.

2. Freedom. I want to and I need to move out and live on my own.

1. No holding back. This is it. It's time to world see the real Raymond Mar. There is going to be a moment I'm going to be a champion. And there are going to be more championship moments.

No comments: