Thursday, November 05, 2015

I Share My Feeling Snowballing

I felt humans are losing kindness, sincerity, and honesty two days ago. There is more greed, bitterness, and frustration. I share my feeling snowballing in my mind since Tue Nov 3.

Humankind is overwhelmed. There is too much happening in today's information age. I believe humankind is not tired; although, humans need more sleep. I believe the world is going too fast; although, humans must pace themselves. I believe humans must be more selective to tune out and turn off.

We're humans. Part of human beings is helping each other. Humans are reluctantly helping other humans needing help. I believe the top reason is we don't have time. We live rushing most people don't have time helping others. Most people don't want to delay their schedules.

Some people work too hard and too long. These people need to work more intelligently. These people are likely earning high incomes. I tip my hat to the high income people working intelligently. I ask why for the other high income people working too hard and too long stressing out. Following my thinking other high income people: work too many hours, earn high income, health problems result, spend money paying for pills, recover, work too many hours again, die unexpectedly early, too much money in the bank accounts making the people working intelligently earn high incomes. Life is meaningless with too much money doing nothing. The monetary value is worth nothing on the paper printed on.

I find most job openings ironic. The job description states the required experience. How can a job candidate acquire the experience without working a job to gain the experience? It's a catch-22. I'm currently job searching. The jobs I interviewed I wasn't hired because I don't have the experience. There is a flaw. A job candidate with a 100% match is bored months later. There is no challenge. There is nothing new. The job is routine like his or her past jobs. A job candidate with a 75% match is the better hire. The 75% match is motivated to do a good job because there is a challenge. There is something new to learn. The resume is beefed up. The job hiring is messed up. Blame the system. Furthermore, the interviewers are lying when they tell job candidates their departments and teams are unique, special, everyone gets along, and everyone supports each other. All of the companies I worked my departments are the same. There is someone who doesn't do their job like Wally from Dilbert. There is someone with attitudes problems like Alice from Dilbert. There is someone ignorant like the boss from Dilbert. There are some people who don't get along with other people. Companies need balls firing bad employees.

The world didn't come to an end. There is always tomorrow. Slow down. No need to rush. Conversely, live the present. Who knows when we die? We could die tomorrow. Live for today. Make your moment now. I believe all of these statements are true. The lifestyle living the present and preparing for the future are true. The happy people live in a straight line living today and living tomorrow.

From the song "Remember the Name" from Fort Minor, "This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will, five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain, and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!"

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: