Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Lesson From The Ants


Everytime I come home and leave my house I see ants walking or running perpendicular to the walkway. The ants are eight feet in front of the door and travel between the grass on the right and the dirt area where the garden hose is on the left when I walk to the front door.

Why are the ants still here? Why do the ants continue to walk or run along the same pathway? I'm not an ant expert. My guess is the ants' home is in the grass. The grass sprinklers turn on in the morning. The water destroys their home. The ants rebuild their home. The process repeats each day.

Can the ants learn their mistakes? The home is destroyed every day. They must find another place to live or else they must rebuild every day. Maybe there is a big supply of food in the lawn and the ants get the food for their home someplace else? I don't know.

There is a lesson I learned from the ants. The lesson is never make the same mistake twice. Learn from your mistakes. I see an ant, I'm reminded the lesson. If there are ants in my pants, then I get hype up to get rid of the ants and remember the lesson.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: