Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm Keeping The Door Closed

Death is everywhere. I keep the door closed when death knocks at my door. I'm not ready to die. There is so much I want to do death is not an option now. I'm a late bloomer. I'm catching up. There are many little and big "I want to do" in life. Here are some:

*Shaving with a razor blade.

*Going back to school and most likely earning another bachelor's degree.

*Learned Weiss Schwartz, Japanese Mahjong (Riichi), and more card games.

*Visiting Washington and Canada.

*Hiking and ballroom dancing.

*Watching anime.

*Wearing new clothes.

Those above are some of the latest and greatest happenings since I realized I must grow up. I'm living the best life. My past years, overall, were bad. Recently, I'm having lots of ups and some downs. I desire higher ups and less downs. I'm not ready to die.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

1 comment:

Jacob said...

happy until we could not smile