Thursday, December 03, 2009

Accutane Day 301


I went to my routine appointment on Mon Nov 30. I'm on my second month taking 40mg of Accutane. The new side effects are sore muscles and fatigue. The sore muscles happen when I workout at the gym. My workouts are affected such that I'm going to the gym inconsistently. The fatigue happens at night sometimes. Eczema is under control on my face; however, it's appearing on the opposite side of my palms on my hands. I apply Topicort ointment. And I have dry lips. The photo shows my Blistix lip balm. Man, I look sleepy (-,-)

I discussed about my goal finishing Accutane at 40mg around Apr 2010. The dermatologist was optimistic saying I could finish earlier. Let's hope so. There is no time table when a person must finish the treatment. My research found the average time is six months. I'm over six months.

New acne has appeared. The significant acne happened on my lower left cheek near my mouth. White residue popped out of the acne. The acne was not the acne with a white spot in the middle. Blackheads are still on my nose. I hate it.

I apply Vanicream on my face only when my face looks and feels dry; otherwise, I leave my face alone. I applied Vanicream on my face to prevent Eczema in Aug and Sep. It turned out applying Vanicream daily has plugged up my pores. My dermatologist told me to apply Vanicream when necessary.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: