Thursday, December 03, 2009

My Face And My Voice

I admit I hate two of my physical features. They are my face and my voice. First, my face. Nobody successfully guessed my age. I'm 35 years old. The guesses range from 24-26 in 2009. On the positive side, I look younger than my age. The negative side is my face has acne. I have been getting acne on my face since 8th grade. I look terrible. The worse is blackheads on my nose. If my nose didn't have blackheads, then I'm probably content, and that's a big probably.

Second, my voice. I hate my voice. My voice is too kind. My voice is not strong, not authoritative, not confident enough. I have a bad habit talking too loud. In most instances, my tone is appropriate. For the times I'm too loud, it's bad and impolite.

Action is called forth to transform my hate to love. I have been taking Accutane, a powerful acne drug. My research told me Accutane has a high success rate. In Winter Quarter '10 at De Anza, I enrolled in a singing class. I'm not sure the signing class improves my voice. I do know the singing class improves my singing for singing in Beatles Rock Band video game. Good luck for a beautiful face and a confident voice!

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

3 comments:

Acne warrior said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
drrecker said...

I did the Accutane treatment too when I was 16-17. Be prepared to carry some lip-balm with you—it dries out EVERY part of your body:P It can be bad stuff. A friend of mine lost his hair, and got a yeast infection while he was on it.

Hope it works well for you...
John

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.