Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just Five Minutes

There Is More Than Beauty In The Eye Of The Beholder

Everyone sees beauty differently. Some people think a person is beautiful and some people think a person is ugly. I believe the more I know the person, the more beautiful the person is. Good people are beautiful. Bad people are, well, need to take their head out of their ass. Eventually, we get wrinkled skin, gray hair, and walk slower.

Does Jennifer Aniston look more beautiful as she grows older? How about Sean Connery? How about Harrison Ford?

What The Heck Is "What Not"?

The worse sentence I hate people saying is, "What not?" I hate it. I can take "you know." Please for the love of God, stop the habit saying, "What not?" I don't know what is what not.

Just Park, Dammit

Jan 20, 2009. Yes, I remember the date. I was sick and not being myself. I was difficult, and my face clearly shows it. I'm not myself when I'm sick (and hungry and in a bad mood). A friend and I were shopping. We stopped at a shopping center at night time about five minutes from my house. There were plenty of parking spaces. I drove around three times finding a good spot. Just park dammit my friend said. There were plenty of spaces close to the stores and far. Stop being difficult.

The Asian Curse Being Late

One of my Uncles got married in Los Angeles in 1990. The church assistant told everyone in my family that Asians are always late. He is still correct. Most of my appointments I'm late. It's just the way it is. Fortunately, important appointments such as interviews I arrived in time. Even if I leave the house early, something beyond my control happened that caused me to be late.

I can control myself by preparing extra time for appointments. Don't take extra time doing anything unnecessary before an appointment, an engagement, a commitment for granted. Don't be late.

Let It Be

Is the answer to our problems "Let It Be," a number one song and one of the most popular songs from The Beatles? "When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of wisdom, let it be. . . ."

The problems I experience I think too much, I over-analyze, I ponder too long. I know those are bad habits. It's a weakness I still have. I know there is a simple solution sometimes. I have been doing a better job dealing and solving my problems. There are no escaping problems. Problems are part of life. Just let it be and the answers come in time.

I Continue To Find Myself Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: