Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Accutane Day 3,682



I might as well kill two birds with one stone. The first is update my face years after my Accutane treatment was completed. The second is update my face 10 years later or the 10 year looks challenge.

My face neither improved nor worsen significantly. I still have an acne scar above my forehead. My hairline continues receding. I may need another Accutane treatment because bumps are reappearing on the left side of my face near my left ear. I wait for full medical coverage to pursue treatment. I stopped going to my dermatologist due to a medical insurance error.

I apply Ponds facial cream when my face dries up in the daytime. The CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM I purchased in 2011 still works. I apply the CeraVe when my face dries up before bedtime. I use Burt's Bee lip balm when my lips are dried. Vanilla and Pomegranate are my favorite flavors.

My face sweats easily. Accutane worked. My face rarely sweated before Accutane. Maybe my body changed for which I'm heat sensitive my face sweats significantly. Maybe Accutane was a coincidence.

I lost 25 pounds since April 2017. My highest weight averaged 188 pounds. I'm currently 163 pounds. My face shows the weight loss.

Finally, I'm getting more spots which I call freckles on my face. There is a dermatology medical term for the spots. I forgot the medical term. A common slang is life marks. A human gets more life marks as he or she ages.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: