Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Consciously Aware My Mind Is Focused On The Flow

I played the go with the flow card on Tue Mar 15, 2022. Going with the flow is a common life wisdom. Don't fight the flow. Don't go against the flow. I explain what happened. I woke up two times late Mon night and early Tue morning because my body was either too hot or too cold. My body fails adapting rapid changes in temperatures colder or warmer. I woke up one hour late. A webscraping Python program I wrote months ago stopped working in the afternoon. I rewrote the program successfully which took longer than I anticipated. If the program worked, then I spent the time practicing and reviewing Excel, PowerPoint, and Dashboards planned for the day.

Household errands laundry, dishes, garbage, and cooking were completed. I job searched. I checked most of my emails. On the other hand, I ate lunch and dinner late because I rewrote the Python code. I didn't exercise because I was too tired; moreover, my right hip was sore for which I planned a modified exercise routine. Timing was perfect if I exercised last night since I spent less time. I didn't read my book. I mention the spills, drops, and bumps for the blog. All of the above is ancient history today. The world doesn't care. The reader doesn't care. There is no reason to be angry. There is no reason to carry a Tue Mar 15, 2022 grudge. I didn't count the number of bad lucks.

Going with the flow was the correct call. One thing led to another. Live and let live. There were no emergencies. There were no priorities. There were no penalties. I didn't get fined. I didn't get a reprimand. Sometimes the flow stinks. Accept the day being crappy. Move on.

Update On A Past Blog

Today's blog is a reminder and a refresher of recent blogs going with the flow. The blogs are Paradise Lowered written on Feb 27, 2022 and I Corrected My Retail Rotation written on Dec 13, 2021.

Governor Gavin Newsom signed a law giving universities more time to consider the environmental impact when adding more students on Mon Mar 14, 2022. The law means the blog I wrote on Mar 6, 2022 3,050 High School Seniors Lose the same 3,050 students attend classes at U.C. Berkeley for the 2022-2023 academic year.

No comments: