Saturday, September 06, 2008

2008 Nor Cal Vacation Prologue

Friday August 22 to Sunday August 24 Punkbuster visited me for the weekend Nor Cal Vacation. I named the trip the Nor Cal Vacation, short for Northern California Vacation. She wanted to visit her friend in Fresno and choose to make her vacation a big California road trip. Punkbuster visited Fresno earlier in the week. I wanted to make her vacation full of excitement and visiting some places for the first time. In addition, she met lots of new people.

The timing was favorable in terms of weather and gas prices. The weather was warmer than usual in San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and Monterey. The morning overcast disappeared in the late morning. Punkbuster is cold sensitive. I’m hot sensitive. Both of us are sun sensitive. Lower gas prices helped lower our expenses $-)

We met Friday night after I got off work and hung around San Jose. We traveled from San Jose to San Francisco on Saturday and from San Jose to Santa Cruz and Monterey on Sunday. We tried new foods and visited places which were either new or never visited in a long time. Punkbuster and I met at Fanime Con 2008 in May 2008.

The photos, receipts, and pamphlets assisted me in remembering what we did and helped me typed the Nor Cal Vacation blog just like my blog trips and anime conventions.

No comments: