Friday, June 19, 2009

This Week With Raymond Mar

The week of June 8 reminded me of my sophomore and senior years in high school. Those years my daily life in and out of school were neither satisfactory nor being despondent. I had happy days and I had sad days. The happy days cancelled the sad days. No matter what happened each day I felt "OK, I survived today smiling or frowning."

This week was so-so. Here's what I did in the week:

*I attended all my classes. The workouts were good. I was running late on Monday and no time to jog in the gym. Wednesday I jogged and arrived a little bit late. Social Dance we learned the waltz. I already know the basic waltz. The instructor taught intermediated waltz and the class learned quickly.

*I attended my dermatologist appointment late Monday morning. My eczema gotten worse and my harmless warts were infected. I felt depressed because my face was getting red, yet I was upbeat because the side effects assured me Accutane is working. For the record, I'm not suicidal! I'm not. The dermatologist prescribed me a medication for my infected warts. The medication cost $273 for a 12 day supply. I couldn't afford it.

As of today, I'm surprised my eczema and the infected warts improved. Wow! I'm applying moisturizer and another topical cream my dermatologist gave me for my eczema. The dermatologist also gave me a one day supply for my infected warts, and the infected warts seems to be treated.

I must use disposable razors. I purchased a 52 day supply at Costco. The razors spread the virus causing infected warts to other parts of my face.

Other side effects I experience are stiffness on my neck and back if I stay in a position for a long time and being thirsty.

*I started to read "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" by Brian Selznick. I continue to reread Seinlanguage by Jerry Seinfeld.

*For anime, I'm watching K-On and an old series Strawberry Marshmallow. I'm reading D.Gray Man. I didn't have time to catch up on Bleach.

*Email, Facebook, blogs, and forums I'm active all I have little time to check and update.

*I did little sewing. I just couldn't get myself into sewing.

*I attend Thursday night free Salsa lessons instead of Friday night free Salsa lessons. The instructor for Thur is beginner friendly.

*I played some Team Fortress 2. I have a better understanding why some people who feel depressed play video games. I admit after playing I felt better.

*Purchased Frank Sinatra double CD "My Way" and "Live At The Meadowlands." Good music to help me self-practice ballroom dancing.

*I continue to work on the Fanime Con 2009 costume pictures.

Many people think I'm in a good mood, life is going well, and I'm doing activities despite me being unemployed. To set the record straight, there are days I'm not a happy camper, and it's happening more. Accutane? I doubt it. I get stuff done. I feel neither satisfied nor unsatisfied. I'm in the middle. It was like high school. I attended high school because I have to. I didn't complain and I didn't complement high school. I just did it. I just do it. I blame nobody for my lack of positive and negative feelings.

This week was plain. I kept myself busy. I had no sense of accomplishment and I had no sense of feeling pissed off I should have done more. The week could have been better and it didn't get worse. A new week is three days away. Hope for the best!

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: