Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Parents, Get Out And Do Something

Parents, don’t raise your children to be boring people. Set the example and do something, anything fun, exciting, something that involves action, communication, physical moment, mental challenge. Don’t give your children the false idea life is good boring. It’s not.

My parents lived the simple life when I was young. I realized last year my parents lived a boring life and my childhood was boring. I stopped living a boring life. I’m catching up what I missed years ago by meeting new people and making new friends, finding new adventures, learning anything new, and experiencing new experiences.

My parents could have not been boring. They met somehow. One had to initiate attraction toward the other and the other responded positively. They got married. Were they actually boring people who met with good luck and timing?

If somebody says you’re boring, chances are they’re correct. Take your head out of your ass, look at the mirror, top being stubborn, and do something, anything.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: