Sunday, June 21, 2020

Instant Bullets Blog Jun 21, 2020

*Costco refuses the following items returned for a refund due to COVID-19: toilet paper, paper towels, sanitizing wipes, water, rice, and Lysol. Good idea. Screw the hoarders.


*The Movie Gigi On Marriage. Don't marry at once. Marry at last.

*Senior Sports Analyst Ray Ratto Shared A Story. Ratto is currently working at 95.7 The Game KGMZ-FM. He shared a story from his mentor Nick Peters when Ratto started his sports journalist career. Ratto asked Peters how do you work as a sports journalist. Peters said, "never show fear." Ratto interviewed former San Francisco Giants manager Frank Robinson. Robinson answered Ratto's initial questions with short answers. Ratto told Robinson if you don't want to do this, let's not do it. Ratto began to leave the room. Robinson replied, "What do you want to know?" Robinson tested Ratto if he was brave or a scary cat. Robinson had an ability to smell fear in a person. Here's an article The World According to Ray Ratto.

*Dr. Anthony Fauci People's 2020 Sexiest Man Alive. There are online petitions People magazine should award Dr. Fauci 2020 Sexiest Man Alive. I agree. Integrity, strength, intelligence, professional, confidence, and respect are sexy. Many men have few of the above or none of the above.

*Earn A Cake. The Question Is What Kind Of Cake. The cake is earned. A plain cake is delicious. Earn more. Add frosting. Complete more. Add the filling. Continue. Add fruit, candles, and whipped cream. Complete satisfactory and sincerely. Add happy birthday on the cake. 04/05/20 before I slept and after watching Harry Potter #3.

*I Promise My Dad I Date When I'm 35. I have a thought for the young men and young women who desire older men and older women. The younger men and younger women can wait to be older to find a lover at a matching older age.

*What Is The Secret To Find A Spouse? What is the secret to attract people? Be useful. Don't be a nobody. Don't be nothing. I knew the answer years ago from number 40 in my Top 40 Most Memorable Moments. Don't ask why it took me additional years to connect the dots.

*When Does The Fun Begin? My answer is when you're better. My answer is when you're getting stronger.

*A Thought On The Current President And Past Presidents. I start with President Bill Clinton from 1993-2000, continuing with President George W. Bush from 2001-2008, President Barrick Obama from 2009-2016, and ending with President Donald Trump from 2017-present. These presidents had or have an opportunity to end racism. They had or have an opportunity to end police brutality. Equal justice under the law is equal like a math equation. Likewise with Congress, state governors, courts, and The Supreme Court. Why is President Trump with less than one presidential term at fault for unequal social justice? Why is President Trump blamed for inequality? Why is President Trump accused of poor leadership? I welcome all opinions.

*Where Is The Source Of The Leaks? I'm not talking about water plumbing leaks. I'm talking about information leaks. The chances are the source originates from the dissatisfied party.

*I Play The Fantasy Game. Playing the fantasy game is like a hypothetical situation.

*How many years does it take to overcome a mid-life crisis? My intuitive answer is six years. The average length is six years. Personally speaking, I'm lucky I didn't experience a mid-life crisis. Or I already experienced a mid-life crisis I didn't realize which is solved.

*Are Geniuses Cynics? Geniuses think about problems. Geniuses create solutions. Geniuses are cynics by nature. Geniuses think about answers like breathing. They anticipate problems. The possible answers to the problems are infinite. They think bad to be good.

No comments: