Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Depressed And You Are A Great Person? Daydream You Are On 60 Minutes

Some people say people who daydream are weird people. I don’t think so. I think daydreaming is wonderful. One reason is it’s a great stress reliever. The brain has a chance to relax. Ahhhhh! Another reason is to feel better when feeling depressed ;__;

If you feel depressed, then daydream you are on CBS’s 60 Minutes interviewed by Mike Wallace. Only great people are interviewed on 60 Minutes. You are great. Have Wallace ask you questions that make you feel important, feel great, and feel special. And be sincere and honest when Wallace asks you the questions and you answer faithfully and true to you.

Here is a sample portion :)

Wallace: How did you invent the term “Innovate Infinitely?”

Mar: I was driving to Japantown in San Jose, CA. At a stop light, I said the words “Innovate” and “Infinitely” together. Then I said to myself, “That’s my webpage theme.” I was thinking about a webpage theme because my friends’ webpages have a theme. My theme was to serve as a reminder to never stop improving . . . there is always a better way every time.

[Begin daydreaming part]

Wallace: Today, you are hired for *beep* corporation as a consultant? How did the company find you?

Mar: I was selling at the flea market Sunday morning. The customer who came to my booth was a senior executive who had problems. We talked about the problems and solutions. The exec was impressed with not necessarily my knowledge, but with my attitude towards the problems. I was offered an interview.

I went to the interview and was hired on the spot. I was given a contract and my primary responsibility was to solve problems—or at least, get their workers to solve problems.

Wallace: How many other companies are after you?

Mar: I get a dozen calls and emails a day. One company offered a huge signing bonus.

[End daydreaming part]

You can do whatever you want on the interview. Just remember to make the daydream interview creditable and filled with happiness.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: