Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Full Week

How is everyone doing? I’m doing O.K. Hmmm. The week is busy at work and at home. Work is work. Enough said :-#

On Tuesday, I prepared to go back to school. I’m taking a business class at De Anza College. The class meets on Wednesday night. I used an old notebook computer bag and packed myself with notebooks, pens, pencils, bottle water, and snacks.

On Wednesday, I arrived at De Anza. I was lucky to get a parking space. I was surprised to see a lot of cars for night classes. When I attended SJSU, parking for night classes were never a problem. I got suggestions where to park the next time I come to De Anza. I’m going to take a day off next week to complete some administrative paperwork.

The instructor is a CPA (Certified Public Accountant) and is going to provide all materials. No textbook. It appears the instructor is going to teach outside the box—not 100% sure though. On the first day of class, the instruction told a few stories, took attendance, and released the students.

Today and tomorrow I’m going to the gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: