Sunday, January 15, 2006

*Pop* All Bubbles Burst

In March 2000, the stock market dot-com bubble burst. Many investors lost money. Me included $-( The best investors make money during the ups and downs on the stock market. True, in the long run, the stock market goes up and non full-time investors buy and hold their stocks; in other words, the buy and hold method. Well, the buy and hold method works under the assumption the stock market always goes up. The stock market does not always go up. I repeat, the stock market does not always go up.

When I started investing, I believed in the buy and hold method that stocks always go up. I failed to understand that the buy and hold method works under the assumption the stock market always go up. It does not. I lost a lot of money during the dot-com bust because I believed in the buy and hold method. I screwed up.

Since learning the expensive and valuable lesson, I keep my winners and sell my losers. I have a second chance to create a winning portfolio. I admit I'm not going to have a 100% success rate on picking winning stocks; however, I'm a 100% better stock investor $__$ Good luck on your stock investments everyone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: