Saturday, January 14, 2006

My Friday The 13ths Are Not Bad Luck

Trivia Question: What is the first day of the month for a Friday the 13th? The answer is Sunday. If the beginning of the month starts on a Sunday, there is a Friday the 13th.

As far as I remember, my Friday the 13ths are not bad luck. Yesterday, I strategically talked myself out of a meeting on Monday in another office—at least for now. The boss chooses who to go Monday morning. For the record, my attendance is going to be ineffective because the meeting agenda doesn’t apply to my duties.

Enough talk about work :-# Since my days in college and days after college, my Friday the 13ths have mostly been mellow. Nothing too exciting to remember. I take mellow over bad luck any Friday the 13th.

It’s Saturday after midnight. Time to catch up on email. Later today, it’s mostly anything goes. I promise more good stuff comes soon. Thank you everyone for visiting my Blog.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: