Sunday, January 22, 2006

All Right Seattle!

Yesterday and today, I spent eight hours playing Command & Conquer: Generals China Stage 7. The level was very hard I did everything I could to defeat the enemy. The end result was I kept losing. I played up to 3:00 A.M. on Sunday morning. I was so tired I was not concentrating thinking of the winning strategy (-,-)

At 3:15 A.M., I browsed the web to find the solution. I found the answer which was to keep China’s funds below $5,000 so the enemy didn’t fire their missiles. The enemy needed five minutes to power their missiles. During the five minutes, I built a nuclear missile silo. The missile silo costs $5,000. When the missile silo was completed, the game was practically over.

Just like the Seattle Seahawks defeated the Carolina Panthers. The game was practically over during the 3rd Quarter. Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks, the 2005-2006 NFC Champions. I visited Seattle in August 2005. Great city to visit. Thanks Steve for arranging the Seattle visit :-) When I was in high school, I dreamed I live in Seattle 0:-)

Moreover, it’s nice to have a west coast city participate in the Super Bowl. The last time a west coast city participated in the Super Bowl was the 2002-2003 Oakland Raiders. I’m rooting for the Seahawks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: