Saturday, January 07, 2006

Triple Shot Blog Entry

Good late, late evening. It's after midnight on Saturday. Hope everyone is doing well? I have a Triple Shot Blog Entry. The first is The Rose Bowl. The second is Going With The Flow On A Bad Work Day. The third is Breaking Rule Number 1. The second and third Blogs are separated.

Before I start, there are probably very few people who visit my Blog frequently. I know at least two personally. I like to thank the very few people and the people I know who visit. I hope everyone takes something with them from my Blogs ;-))

First Blog Entry: The Rose Bowl. On Wednesday, I controlled myself from watching all or most of the Rose Bowl. I watched the 4th Quarter at the 12 minute mark. Very entertaining game and lots of excitement. Both teams played great. I was not disappointed. Congratulations to the Texas Longhorns for defeating the University of Southern California Trojans. The game is a definite classic for ESPN Classics. Vince Young was great, and please play in Texas for one more year to develop your skills further. There is always something new to learn XD

After the game, I read more Moneyball by Michael Lewis. I could not put the book down. I read almost the last third of the book. The last third of the book baked the cake and put icing on the cake. The Epilogue and Afterword are the two chapters remaining. I expect something great reading the last two chapters. Hopefully, thereafter, I want to say Moneyball is going to be an all-time favorite. Anyone who wants an idea what the book is about, it's about ignorance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: