Wednesday, January 04, 2006

3OT

Yesterday, I watched the Penn State and Florida Orange Bowl game starting in the 3rd Quarter when Penn State was up by one point. I thought to myself, “O.K. It’s 8:15 P.M. I could watch some of the game and I read later.” I’m a casual college football fan, and watching 45 minutes should not screw up my night time activities. I was thinking 3rd ranked Penn State should kick 22nd ranked Florida’s butt soon such that the game becomes a blowout and I could turn off the TV. (Honestly, of course, anything can happen in a close game.)

I was wrong about the blowout ^^^ The game turned into a classic which I hope ESPN Classics rebroadcast at a later date so I feel the time I watched the game was worth it. Missed field goals, missed extra points, a safety, two head coaches who are best friends and ranked one and two in all time college wins, drama all the way to the end and throughout the overtime . . . triple overtime!!!

I like to let everyone know I watched the game—at least most of it *Hee, hee* Congratulations to the Penn State Nittany Lions for the win over the Florida State Seminoles 26-23 in 3OT. Both teams played so hard.

Now I have to make the choice whether I watch the USC and Texas game at the Rose Bowl later today. Choices, choices, choices. At a minimum, though, I watch the 4th Quarter :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: