Friday, January 20, 2006

X-Men Powers

Many of us know who the X-Men are. The X-Men are comic book heroes with mutant powers created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. Well known X-Men includes Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Rogue, Gambit, Colossus, Professor X, Apocalypse, and Magneto. I consider myself a very casual X-Men fan. I never read any of the comics. My X-Men involvement was I watched the Animated Series on Saturday mornings, played X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom video games, played X-Men six player arcade game, and played the X-Men board games released in the early 1990s.

If you are an X-Men, who do you want to be? My answer is I want to be Storm. Storm can manipulate weather. She is both offensive such that she can fire lighting bolts and defensive such that she can create tornados and gusty winds. And she has the ability to fly. The downside is she not physically durable like Colossus and Wolverine. The durable X-Men characters can take punches and attacks. Storm is someone who gets knocked out after a couple of punches.

I started reading The Art of War by Sun Tzu. One factor in winning wars is to know the terrain or knowing the environment. Storm can manipulate the terrain and the environment to her team’s advantage. Woohoo!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: