Thursday, September 25, 2008

Meme Post

I got the post suggestion from Punkbuster. It seems some already play the game. First time I heard the game. I spread the game. If you know me and read my Blogs which are probably the few of you out there, LOL, I answer the questions about you below ^__^ Email me webmaster@innovateinfinitely.com with subject header "Meme Post"

Comment and I'll

a) Tell you why I friended you.

b) Associate you with something -- a fandom, song, color, photo, etc.

c) Tell you something I like about you.

d) Tell you a memory I have of you.

e) Ask you something I've wanted to know about you

f) Tell you my favorite userpic from your (LJ) list [or any pic I know]

g) In return, you need to post this on your own

I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: