Thursday, October 29, 2009

Accutane Day 266


Yesterday I thought I saw another wart. I shaved and on my left side of my face and to the left of my eye there was a spot that bled and oil-like substance oozed out. It had the characteristics of a wart. I told the dermatologist and he saw nothing. He asked if there were an acne. I said there was one in my left arm pit, lol. I popped it because it was irritating. The acne was noted in my records.

The dermatologist continued to look at my face. There are granular (I think it's granular) acne on my forehead. I told him I apply moisturizer on my forehead to keep from drying. The moisturizer is the reason the granular acne appears. I sweat when I work out. Sweat and the moisturizer don't mix well. He said starting today apply moisturizer on my face when it's dry. If the face is not dry especially the forehead, don't apply moisturizer. It looks like I apply moisturizer on my face before I go to sleep. The weather is colder and drier.

I requested to receive 40mg of accutane instead of 20mg. The dermatologist approved. I have been taking accutane for nine months. The average time is six months. I need stronger dosage. If I experience eczema and/or severe dry skin, then I take the 40mg every other day. I continue to apply lip balm on my lips and moisturizer on my hands.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: