Friday, April 23, 2010

Accutane Day 442


Sigh! That's what I look like waking up in the morning and not shaving :{}

I eat at De Anza College cafeteria when I have no lunch from home. Yesterday was the last day I eat in the cafeteria. I'm tired of the greasy food. I got a small pimple on the left side of my lower lip last night. My dermatologist said some people are prone to greasy food. It's a myth food doesn't affect a person's face. Avoiding greasy food for my health and for my face are good reasons.

I met a student in one of my classes who just got braces. She also has an acne problem. We small talked. I shared my experiences and how long I wore her braces. She has been eating sold food. I was surprised because I ate food from a blender for about a week after I got my braces. I thought she may be taking acne medication at the same time she wears braces. I did both starting in Feb '09.

I continue applying Atralin before I sleep. I have been getting Eczema below my right eye. I apply Topicort instead of Cultivate. I know I can't use Topicort because it's too strong. Cultivate is not strong enough. Topicort treats my Eczema between two to four days.

Sometimes I see improvement on my blackheads and whiteheads and sometimes I see them worsen. Today, they worsen. It must be the chicken nuggets and french fries yesterday. It takes at least four months to see improvements. I took Accutane for 12 months, six months beyond the average person. I'm confident I see improvement with Atralin. I must wait.

I'm A Good Guy Growing Up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: