Wednesday, December 07, 2005

The Last Four Days

I don’t have a new topic for my Blog. The latest Blog entry is to let everyone know I’m still alive >.<

I’m going to talk about the latest at work. There has been a lot going on at work the last week and a half. First, though, in November, the CFO resigned. My company neither has a CEO nor CFO. The two chairmen of the board of directors run the company, and the company is privately owned. I wonder how a company functions without a CEO and/or CFO.

The latest in the last week and a half is my company merged with the San Mateo office. The San Mateo office joins our partnership on January 1, 2006. Previously, San Mateo was with another partnership. Also, the office manager transfers to the corporate office also on January 1, 2006. No loss here. The office manager did nothing for the San Jose office. Finally, I mentioned in the last Blog entry I have new working hours 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.

Harvey Mackay, author of the book Swim With The Sharks says the best workers look at the ceiling. The last four working days including today I have more than my share looking at the ceiling. I wonder if its something good about me. *Hee, Hee*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: