Thursday, December 01, 2005

Nobody Is Alone

Yesterday, I was browsing the forums and I saw a random quote, “At least one of your classmates has a crush on you. In all six or seven periods, of course.” Simple? Trivial? Stupid? Regardless, the random thought made me think a little. From grade school to even college, I had a crush on many girls. On the other hand, I believe only a few girls had a crush on me. *Sniff, sniff* Life is not fair.

My first girl I had a crush on she had a crush on me. Awesome! We were in kindergarten. The best first crushes are the ones during our young ages. I remember one time we talked on the phone and we were talking about Cookie Monster!!??!! And I remember one time I attended her birthday party. Before I left, I kept running back and forth from my mom’s car and her front door forgetting to say something. Was it “Thank You?” Was it “Happy Birthday?” I don’t remember. Do you remember your first crush?

Many people go to school for at least 18 years including college. Chances are very high you had a crush on someone and someone had a crush on you. I say 99.99% chance—assuming you take baths or showers ^.^ If you think nobody had a crush on you, think again. Was there someone who always wanted to hang out with you? Was there someone who was a pain in the ass follower or tag-along? Perhaps that person had a crush on you and never had the courage to tell you. Nobody can be alone. Nobody is alone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: