Friday, December 30, 2005

Steve, I Finally Found Time To Correct The Errors XD

Going back to the Washington Canada Blog Seven Parts and Epilogue, there were errors. Steve read them and found some errors. I’m going to correct them. Finally!!!

*During the trip to Costco, Steve purchased The Simpsons Season 4 and Season 6. The incorrect entry was Season 4 and Season 5.
*Principal Skinner dated Patty in The Simpsons episode. The incorrect entry was Selma.
*The hotel in Port Orchard Steve and I watched The Empire Strikes Back and Steve’s favorite Star Wars is The Return Of The Jedi. The incorrect entry was Steve’s favorite Star Wars is The Empire Strikes Back.
*Steve’s car is a VW Bug Bot VB. The incorrect entry was VB Bug.

Holly shi--! Most of the errors were about Steve :-O I swear the errors were errors. Nothing intentional :-)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resume? I don't need a resume. Here is my resume: Innovator. I'm available to innovate for hire.

No comments: