Friday, January 21, 2011

De Anza Week Jan 17, 2011

Mon Jan 17

No classes today. Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday.

Wed Jan 19

I woke up with the fear today was going to be a crabby day. My three day weekend was productive; unfortunately, I felt gloomy. It must have been the lack of daily sun. Monday’s weather was the worse. The unseasonably warm weather was a factor. I wasn’t the only person feeling gloomy. It seemed many people felt gloomy including my parents and some people who posted on Facebook.

The first song I heard driving to school was “Hey Jude” by The Beatles. I said, “Okay, maybe it’s not going to be that bad after all.” The day was okay. No complaints. All three of my classes went all right. I experienced fatigue in Social Dance. I ate my snack after my late lunch. One of my classmates in Intermediate Acct. showed me how to solve a problem that took additional time after class.

My first mid-term is on Mon. The class is Intro to Business chapters 1-5. Accounting and economics highlight the concepts. I didn’t read the textbook. I study the powerpoint slides and online handouts.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: